Quality Management System
In 2000 the Company implemented the quality management system according to ISO 9001. The fulfillment of requirements of the quality management system is continually monitored in the framework of internal audits. The functionality of the quality management system is also documented by customers’ audits finding no system nonconformities.
The management of Company “Bachura Libor – research and production” associate themselves with the requirements of the standard ISO 9001. The quality policy represents a fundamental element of the Company’s strategy with the aim of increasing customers’ satisfaction. The quality policy is obligatory for every staff member and its fulfilling represents their foremost interest.
The aims of our work include the following:
- Constant capability of providing products that meet the customer’s demands with respecting legal directives concerning the production as well as the given area of application.
- Safe working environment.
- Respecting of requirements of environment protection.
- The prosperity of both the customer and our Company.
- Protection of customers’ information, proprietary rights and property.
- Steady atmosphere of mutual reliance with all our business contacts.
The management of Company “Bachura Libor – research and production” are in the lead of the activities of quality management system in fulfilling the demands and constant increasing the efficiency of the quality management system.
Implementation of quality policy in practice means for us: